Blood Rose Manor
April 22, 2024, 07:49:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Moving again

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving again  (Read 264 times)
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 09:04:22 am »

It`s ok, got to get used to it. I find myself missing Fla, but it`s because I`m not used to being here, and I guess I`m scared because we are almost broke... I am slow to accept change, Its a big one.

Once we get money coming in I may look at things in a more positive light.

I was hoping it would bee cooler here... Seems hotter.  cked
Report Spam   Logged

plenty
Butler/Chamber Maid

Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got!

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 05:41:34 pm »

Well, if you think it be hot now wait a little longer, heat wave is coming in.... laughing laughing laughing

Ah, glad to here you are there finally, been busy and had a lot of migraines to deal with lol....
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 05:28:01 pm »

Sorry to read about your migraines, Plenty. I have optimal migraines... Ever heard of them? They dont really hurt, I just see flashes of lights at the corners of my eyes when I get them, very weird sensation.

As for the heat...I HATE it. Waiting for fall.  Afro
Suffering till then.
Report Spam   Logged

plenty
Butler/Chamber Maid

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 06:19:18 am »

There are many migraines but haven't heard of them lol no pain sounds good, I could handle the flashes of lights lol... does that have something to do with your eyes, could glasses or lenses or lazer surgery help???

I have four types I have been diagnosed with... guess I just couldn't miss a one lol... one type is called cluster.... where one gets one right on top of the other.... don't like this one, I have found myself sitting in the middle of the floor pulling my hair out cause of the pain...

Another is grand maul this one gives me shining sparks not really stars and flashes of blue and red...usually starts on the side of my head where damage is from being hit with two by four lol...

The other two I forget the name of at this moment... but one comes with the change of weather  or stress.... sometimes it hits fast and furious which knocks me for a loop...

The last one.... is the worst, I think though all together is so unbearable... this one starts at my neck and spreads rapidly, it sometimes feels like a thousand sharp jabs inside the head like something is trying to get out!!! Any light causes me more pain, can't lay head down or back on cushion even sitting up... usually finds me at toilet and a bucket in hand... where the soft spot is on a baby feels hot and it burns to even touch my head... this is the worst because I can't just take a pill and fall asleep... they can't even put me to sleep in the hospital lord knows they have tried.... pain is just too much....

So, I don't envy anyone who has migraines... they are the worst thing going, although when I have an asthma attack that is pretty bad too so I know how one feels when they can't catch their breath....
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 05:51:43 pm »

Wow... Makes me feel lucky.  cked Are they frequent? I guess between all of them, they probably do. My heart goes out to you.
Optimal migraines seem to occur when I read too much, stay awake too long, or get really stressed out. They are annoying more than anything.

Have you ever tried "Head on" ?

The ad will probably give you a headache.  Grin

Smells often give me headaches, many perfumes are hard for me to tolerate. Does that ever happen to you?
Report Spam   Logged

Davagator
Headmaster/Governess

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 07:48:14 am »

Plenty, I used to get those migraines too when I was in my late teens and early 20's.  They went away when I turned 25 but for the last year I have been getting the 2x4 type on the side of my head.  even air hurts sometimes.
Report Spam   Logged

MissyPittyKitty

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 10:28:58 am »

Sorry to read about your migraines, Plenty. I have optimal migraines... Ever heard of them? They dont really hurt, I just see flashes of lights at the corners of my eyes when I get them, very weird sensation.

As for the heat...I HATE it. Waiting for fall.  Afro
Suffering till then.

I have the flashes of lights, too. But very rarely. Also, no pain, just annoyance. While they are there I can't see to read, but they only last a few minutes.

I feel for you others that have severe, painful migraines. Other family members have them, and I can see how painful they are.  If I had them, I would try Botox, as it is quite effective for some. My nephew has those treatments.
Report Spam   Logged
plenty
Butler/Chamber Maid

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 05:39:37 pm »

I have tried many different things but only one worked and it was a pill that cost $125, needless to say I can't afford that lol... there was another pill they started me on but it too went by the wayside when I found I could not remember what I was doing... walk into bathroom and run a tub and forget it lol.... also started a car once left it running for almost an hour lol then ex said either pills go or you can't drive... so pills went...

I find smells get to me also, funny I can walk into a house and tell you if you have booze in it lol, gas smells make me sick and sickly sweet smells such as coolant if it leaks on hot pipes, I will get migraine... so my cars are always kept in tip top shape...
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 06:57:23 pm »

so my cars are always kept in tip top shape

Well....Thats a plus. (really looking for the silver lining)  cked
Report Spam   Logged

reist
Butler/Chamber Maid

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2010, 07:42:24 pm »

Hey Cloud, I haven't been around in a while... Any luck with getting a job? cked
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: