Blood Rose Manor
May 24, 2024, 11:17:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Michael Jackson dies

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Jackson dies  (Read 120 times)
plenty
Butler/Chamber Maid

Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got!

Badges: (View All)
« on: July 08, 2009, 09:42:53 pm »

Yes, it was a great memorial.... I think they portrayed him as he really was, a child then never having a childhood, never really grew up in heart or soul.... He had to stay childlike to be the wonder that he was.... he tried to make the world better by turning away from the sadness and the lies.... his world was his stage, and there he could fix anything... and most of all people loved him....

Ah, I know where that comes from, those feelings held so deep.... especially in those of us who have been abused.... people say we are forever young, yet so grown up at the same time.... that was Micheal.... a child in a man's body.... but a child none the less.... They say he was king but truly he was a prince and will forever be.... there was only one king in the music industry and he too was a child at heart!!!

I hope people can finally see, and maybe, just maybe realize that fame and money does not make depression and abuse and pain go away.... only thing it did for both of them was let them get away with their different spells... they had the freedom to do what they wanted to make their own dream world.... as those who have little make their dream world only in their mind....

Rest in peace Micheal!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: