Blood Rose Manor
May 24, 2024, 12:11:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Michael Jackson dies

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Jackson dies  (Read 120 times)
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 25, 2009, 05:31:18 pm »

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

plenty
Butler/Chamber Maid

Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got!

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 06:53:51 am »

I am sorry to hear that he is gone... he was a child who never had the chance to run and play....

He is dancing and singing to his heart's content now.... Looks won't matter either and he can just be the soul he was meant to be.... a great musical angel!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I just state here, that he is one person that I wish the tabloids would just leave be.... let's remember him for his singing and dancing.......

As a child of abuse and a mother and grandmother now, let me just say that no amount of money would have shut me up!!! That is why I think everything bad said about him, was done out of cruelty and not fact!!! Greed for money.... as all who said anything bad about him went for the big payoff and also some were found to be lying for money.... no-one will ever know the truth....

Rest in peace Micheal, no-one can hurt you anymore........
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 05:24:59 pm »

He was a very talented man, I choose to remember him that way. Loved watching him dance!!!
Report Spam   Logged

plenty
Butler/Chamber Maid

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 06:20:41 am »

Such a shame, people are still trying to make money off him even in death he gets no peace!!!
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 05:53:40 pm »

Did anyone see the memorial? I about cried when his daughter spoke about him. Very sad, I`m sure most of you saw it, it has been all over the news.
Report Spam   Logged

plenty
Butler/Chamber Maid

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 09:42:53 pm »

Yes, it was a great memorial.... I think they portrayed him as he really was, a child then never having a childhood, never really grew up in heart or soul.... He had to stay childlike to be the wonder that he was.... he tried to make the world better by turning away from the sadness and the lies.... his world was his stage, and there he could fix anything... and most of all people loved him....

Ah, I know where that comes from, those feelings held so deep.... especially in those of us who have been abused.... people say we are forever young, yet so grown up at the same time.... that was Micheal.... a child in a man's body.... but a child none the less.... They say he was king but truly he was a prince and will forever be.... there was only one king in the music industry and he too was a child at heart!!!

I hope people can finally see, and maybe, just maybe realize that fame and money does not make depression and abuse and pain go away.... only thing it did for both of them was let them get away with their different spells... they had the freedom to do what they wanted to make their own dream world.... as those who have little make their dream world only in their mind....

Rest in peace Micheal!!!
Report Spam   Logged
reist
Butler/Chamber Maid

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 07:44:12 pm »

I unfortunately didn't like his music after he grew up... When he was little and cute he was great!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: