Blood Rose Manor
March 29, 2024, 02:33:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kitchen Cleaning Help Tips

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kitchen Cleaning Help Tips  (Read 129 times)
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary
« on: July 29, 2008, 05:41:42 pm »

Cleaning your oven
Kitchen cleaning help: To remove grease from inside your oven when doing kitchen cleaning, put a small pan of ammonia in the oven in the evening, and then close the oven door. In the morning, remove the pan of ammonia. The grease inside the oven will wipe off very easily.

Remove odor from plastic
If your plastic storage containers have a residual odor from storing onions or garlic, wash the container, and then wad up a piece of newspaper and seal it inside the container. In a few days the odor will be gone.

Drain Cleaner
To unclog a drain when doing kitchen cleaning, mix a cup of salt with a cup of baking soda. Pour the dry solution into the drain, and then add a pot of boiling water.

Cleaning your can opener
The best way to clean your can opener blade is to use an old toothbrush loaded with anti-bacterial dish soap and scrub vigorously. Your can opener blade should be cleaned frequently to prevent bacteria.

First Aid for Kitchen Burns
Use Cider VInegar on burns. This will quickly take the sting out. The vinegar also removes the heat. You may need to apply it more than once depending on the burn. For serious burns please seek medical attention. This tip is in no way a alternative for adequate medical care.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

allcutiewants

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 06:50:25 am »

Afro Awesome. I am always researching cleaning tips.  I hate to clean and never seem to be able to keep up on it. I've even made a detailed list of things I need to do each night after I get home. I give myself 30 min a night, so I still have time for the girls  Smiley Then Saturday mornings are my BIG cleaning day. Everyone needs to rest on Sundays!
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 03:39:13 pm »

Lists are good, I`d be lost without them.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

allcutiewants

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 06:54:28 am »

My husband said one time he doesn't clean cause he didn't know what needed to be done. I walked him to my list and pointed to it. He's never said it again!  laughing
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: