Blood Rose Manor
March 29, 2024, 09:53:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sex and kissing - after marriage

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sex and kissing - after marriage  (Read 311 times)
Sirfixalot
Coachmen

Poll Master

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« on: September 23, 2008, 09:32:25 pm »

I was reading an article about a woman who decided to wait until she was married to not only have sex but to get her first kiss.

Lauren Wilson waited until her wedding day to kiss her new husband.  She said, "I mean, a kiss awakens everything, and all of a sudden everything within you just wants to respond.  We have no regrets."

Who do you think is more likely to experience regret, someone who waits until marriage to have sex or someone who has sex with a handful of partners before marriage?

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/relationships/article4793419.ece

If all goes well with the marriage, I believe that someone who had a handful of partners would regret it.
But waiting for marriage to even get a kiss, that's pretty insane!!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tuberavens

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 09:35:03 pm »

They will regret it if they catch something.
Report Spam   Logged
Nazarene4Life
Royalty

♥♥♥ /)(o3o)(\ ♥♥♥

Sixth year Anniversary Windows User Linux User
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 07:41:17 am »

they should wait to have sex, but forget not kissing!!!
Report Spam   Logged

SilverWlf's Gurl.
http://www.facebook.com/nazarene4life
Twitter: @nazarene4life
reist

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 12:08:35 am »

Sex before marriage can cause trouble for the person later..............
Report Spam   Logged
tatman
Royalty

Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 08:36:02 am »

wait till married 
Report Spam   Logged

reist
Butler/Chamber Maid

Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 08:47:00 pm »

This topic is kinda touchy... I work at a hospital and I delivered a tray to a just turned 14 year old girl.  A couple of months prior to this day.  That made me kinda sick.  Waiting makes every thing far more special!
Report Spam   Logged
Nazarene4Life
Royalty

♥♥♥ /)(o3o)(\ ♥♥♥

Sixth year Anniversary Windows User Linux User
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 10:51:53 pm »

As long as they take the right precautions and know what they want and have a plan on what to do if something happens, then they should do what they want... as long as they're prepared and responsible enough to deal with whatever happens. And they should wait til they're 18 at least! come on people... 14 is just wrong... sorry you had to see that Reist

Report Spam   Logged

SilverWlf's Gurl.
http://www.facebook.com/nazarene4life
Twitter: @nazarene4life
reist
Butler/Chamber Maid

Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 06:38:32 pm »

As long as they take the right precautions and know what they want and have a plan on what to do if something happens, then they should do what they want... as long as they're prepared and responsible enough to deal with whatever happens. And they should wait til they're 18 at least! come on people... 14 is just wrong... sorry you had to see that Reist

I still don't agree with it... but I'd feel better about it at 18... People under 18 don't seem to understand the consequences of their actions.  So she was 13 when she got pregnant.  To me... that doesn't show a whole lot for the Parents.  Doesn't seem like it should have ever happened.
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 11:19:11 am »

It doesnt speak highly for society in general... The parents hands are tied in many situations.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaberial

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 10:22:29 pm »

I believe this is one of those subjects that has a lot of grey areas. Strictly speaking if a marriage is to succeed the relationship needs to grow and prosper before and after the ring.  If both agree to wait till after marriage then that is probably the best choice. However There is nothing specifically wrong with it before IF both are of like mind on the subject, and physical intimacy is simply an extension of a couples emotional growth and needs for each other. This does however have a stipulation in itself. A couple especially YOUNG couples should not half hazardly explore the sex end of it just out of curiosity as there takes a certain amount of mental maturity to understand the difference between pure hormonal lust and what is truely physical expression of a couples emotional needs. So really I say for a couple that is 20+ years of age and choose to be physically intimate as a conscious and mutually consenting choice, marriage plays little effect on physical intimacy.
Report Spam   Logged
Ambrossia

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 10:32:53 pm »

I'll drink to that! >.> man after my own heart! oh wait.. he already has it!  heart
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: