Blood Rose Manor
March 28, 2024, 08:21:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Dreams

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 747 times)
Camillusk

Badges: (View All)
« on: October 21, 2008, 07:19:05 pm »

I thought it might be interesting to start a section about dreams. I know I have some pretty interesting ones, and if I recall correctly I think a couple of you have mentioned having some yourself.

Sooo, if there are any you would like to share, go for it! Or, if you have a dream-decoding link you would like to share, that would be great too!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tuberavens

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 07:32:56 pm »

http://www.dreamota.com/dream-dictionary
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 10:16:09 pm »

Good idea Camillusk...Gotta go dream.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Camillusk

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 09:42:53 am »

I had a dream last night that I was at a huge event (I have no idea what the event was) and there was a ton of people meandering up and down bleacher seats. I kept running into people I know, but haven't seen in a long time. Then, I ran into this guy that had a band and he was having some people hang out at his room, so we went there and the place was gorgeous, but there were all these chandeliers that were hanging really low and I felt like I constantly had to duck to avoid them. And, for whatever reason, I never got to sit down. I just kept wandering between there and the bleachers.
Report Spam   Logged
Davagator
Headmaster/Governess

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 09:50:54 am »

I had a dream that I was hired to slap this guy every time he said something stupid.   He seemed to enjoy it though.  cooco
Report Spam   Logged

Camillusk

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 10:14:42 am »

Grin Weird
Report Spam   Logged
April
House Keeper

Level 5 Level 4 Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 11:17:04 am »

That dream sounds kinda cool Dave.  Grin

I dreamed that I moved in with my brother, I was out of work and had to keep the house clean. His girlfriend kept having parties, and making huge messes for me to clean up. I woke up just before I went off on her.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuberavens

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 11:40:47 am »

I dreamed I went to Canada
Report Spam   Logged
Davagator
Headmaster/Governess

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 11:54:57 am »

I was just thinking about canada.  I haven't been to Toronto yet this year.

I dreamed I went to Canada
Report Spam   Logged

Tuberavens

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 11:56:53 am »

I was at the border

but had a rent a car
Report Spam   Logged
Tuberavens

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 05:06:14 pm »

I believe dreams are a doorway to a different world
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 06:46:24 pm »

Me too... Sometimes my dreams seem better than the real world. That`s sad, isnt it?
Report Spam   Logged

Tuberavens

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 06:52:50 pm »

no it is not sad
Report Spam   Logged
Ambrossia

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 03:17:18 pm »

lol you don't wanna know my dreams.. I call them the X Files dreams.. because I have the weirdest dreams.. totally out there

One dream was about a future city type city, where I was evidently known, and everyone I touched died in a weird way. I touched a woman, and her throat split open and all these giant straws came out of throat. towards the end of the dream, there was someone having a baby, and the one who delivered it was trying to get me to hold the baby so she could tend to the mother, I didn't want to take the baby, because I new it would die, but it was just shoved into my arms and I woke up lol

Another dream, I was reading a book (it was all symbols, but I could read and understand them) and there was a square on the top of each page. As I read, the square would fill up with images of what I was reading then escape the book.. that was a fun dream.

Another dream, I was pregnant and found my way into an.. alien hive, kinda, there were pods everywhere. I made my way to the back of the hive where a room was. Inside, there were aliens forcing early delivery upon pregnant women and then taking the babies and putting them into these pods.. I fled lol

Another dream, I was on this planet where a Saturn-like planet orbited close enough to our planet to see the rings by eye and the moon was huge, we were at war and I had to go from boulder to boulder shooting at people lol

Re-occurring dream - an eyeball chases me through my grandparents' house LMAO

of course, there's plenty of detail to these dreams, but you get the gist. All of my dreams are like this!

LMAO I just saw how old this topic was! totally noob here
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 11:12:19 pm »

It doesnt matter how old a thread is... post anywhere you like. Smiley Start a new one if the mood strikes.  Smiley

I have continuation dreams.
Waking up relieved the dream is over... only to go right back to sleep and the dream picks up where it left off. 

Some people would say those alien dreams might be actually happening to you, Have you ever heard of a radio show called coast to coast? They have had guests who swear those dreams are real.

Do these dreams ever make you want to stay awake? I get some real nightmares... never keeps me from trying to sleep though.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: