Blood Rose Manor
March 28, 2024, 02:41:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Dreams

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 748 times)
Nazarene4Life
Royalty

♥♥♥ /)(o3o)(\ ♥♥♥

Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Windows User Linux User
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 12:38:54 am »

Hmmm I don't usually remember any of my dreams tho they usually ahve something to do with someone I was thinking about before I went to bed.
Report Spam   Logged

SilverWlf's Gurl.
http://www.facebook.com/nazarene4life
Twitter: @nazarene4life
Ambrossia

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2012, 06:27:02 pm »

Nah.. the only kind of nightmares that I have had is what I truly fear more than anything else in this world.. that's losing my family.. I've had dreams where I've killed off family members, but for self preservation, but can't go back to sleep on those.. They are far and few between thank goodness!

Yeah, those continuation dreams can sometime drain you the next morning. Had this one dream like that, went as far as staying awake for a good 30 minutes and picked up right where I left off in the dream.. they drain me.

I have had plenty of alien dreams lol and none of them cliche.. and out of those many, I have only had one that I questioned, still do to this day. But since I wasn't abducted in it, then I can't scream abduction lol I found my dog outside my room.. with closed doors.. he always slept with me and the rest of the dream was more real like than anything else I have encountered, but since there is no other proof other than the dog.. I just leave it as "anything is possible" Smiley

As a child, I trained myself to remember my dreams, down to colors and what flowers sat in a vase.. and for some reason, I can actually read in my dreams.. I found out years later that you're not suppose to be able to read in dreams lol I have also learned how to tell a dream from reality ANYwhom.. I have always enjoyed my xfile dreams for many reasons, relief from reality in a bad time, the wonders of what my mind comes up with and so forth. They never bother me.. and I've had them from eyeballs chasing me to the devil chasing me.. from being on other planets to being in my hometown but more futuristic. I could fill a book!
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 04:31:42 pm »

I read that you can will your mind into remembering dreams, I tried it, and it does work.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: