Blood Rose Manor
May 20, 2024, 10:18:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Make Sure You are Good, No Coal or Cow Pooo In Your Stockings!!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Sure You are Good, No Coal or Cow Pooo In Your Stockings!!!!  (Read 50 times)
plenty
Butler/Chamber Maid

Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got!

Badges: (View All)
« on: December 15, 2008, 07:53:54 am »

Good morning folks, hope everyone is doing well... or at least as well as can be expected....

Life throws us for a loop sometimes, and sometimes we can help, sometimes we can't, but the least we can do is be there for moral support.... Ah, sometimes the ways of the world are so cruel... yesterday we went to a lovely dinner, where volunteers and friends got together!!! 

The food was great, the people more so, we sat with a young man and his family, lol he was so cute, he didn't want turkey or squash or potaotoes in line but gobbled up his dressing, veggies and bun then looked at mom's plate and said look all done, pie now!!!  Mom said "You did not eat any meat or potatoes" fine he says back I eat now, so she promptly gave him half of what was on her plate!!!

He ate quietly except to give us his own words for Santa is coming to town... had us all laughing...

Once finished his food, he looked at mom's plate and said you too slow I take more squash then pie, I love pie!!!!

We didn't stay too long, but that was the best form of cheer I could ever think to share with you.... and as the young man said " You had better be good and if not hope you only get coal, and not cow pooo instead!!!" Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Camillusk

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 09:38:47 am »

Grin Ha! From the mouth of babes. Sounds like you had a really nice time.
Report Spam   Logged
Windmill

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 12:35:39 pm »

I am expecting a large squash in my stockings this Xmas.  Probably get a eggplant instead....... Sad

got a run in my nylons!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Camillusk

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 01:02:21 pm »

My parents use to give eachother oranges in their stockings. Pretty much all they could afford at one point.
Report Spam   Logged
blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 01:58:33 pm »

No pooo, please!
Define good?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: