Blood Rose Manor
June 16, 2024, 06:57:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Lowest Gas Prices

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lowest Gas Prices  (Read 47 times)
Saffi

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 04, 2009, 12:07:31 pm »

GasBuddy.com can help you find cheap gas prices in your city. It is a network of more than 181+ gas price information websites that help you find low gasoline prices. All web sites are operated by GasBuddy and has the most comprehensive listings of gas prices anywhere.

Gasoline prices change frequently and may vary by as much as 20 percent within only a few blocks. It's important to be able find the service station with the lowest priced fuel. GasBuddy web sites allow motorists to share information about low priced fuel with others as well as target the lowest priced stations to save money when filling up at the pumps!

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Windmill

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 12:41:02 pm »

It does not matter.  The prices are slowly inching up again.

You can expect spikes during the summer months.  People (myself included) do not drive as much as the past.

Nobody will.

The OPEC nations are having trouble also.  They can't seem to find common ground on which to base
their prices on crude.  Saudi and the devloped nations can make it on lower pricing.  Iran and a few
others can't.  Production is another issue.  Most want to cut production, but once again the countires
that are having inflation and economic problems would be hard pressed to cut production.

Now the US is starting to move on drilling in the Pacific.  That should take the wind out of a few sails.
Report Spam   Logged
Camillusk

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 02:38:58 pm »

They're raising thruway tolls here too. So it's going to cost even more to travel.  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Davagator
Headmaster/Governess

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 03:30:34 pm »

I cut way back on my traveling, especially when gas was $4 a gallon.  Its just hurting the economy even more.  I canceled a few trips last summer because I couldn't afford the price of gas and what I wanted to do.  If they creep up again this summer, I'll do the same thing.
Report Spam   Logged

blueyes
Crown holder
Royalty

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 03:37:40 pm »

People cutting back is what made the prices go so low.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: